Did Anyone Ever Consider That If…
the government is forcing health care on you, thinking it’s best for you, that perhaps they’ll eventually force treatment or medication on you as well, saying their “experts” think it’s best for you?
Oh what, that’s crazy? Too far-fetched? Four years ago, people thought socialized healthcare in amurrika was far-fetched, too.
14 Notes/ Hide
- sylph-politics reblogged this from sylphaeon
- fivecatarmy likes this
- blackmageonfire likes this
- nubo-not-here reblogged this from ernestsewell and added:
- sylphaeon reblogged this from maxlibertarios
- sahsone reblogged this from ernestsewell
- apostrophewar likes this
- miindykaling reblogged this from maxlibertarios
- miindykaling likes this
- maxlibertarios said: How do you set those click through links?
- narcis-siztik likes this
- maxlibertarios reblogged this from ernestsewell
- to-heal-the-wounded-spirit reblogged this from ernestsewell
- joreblogsawesomestuff likes this
- ernestsewell posted this