Homemade tofu chik’n pot pie. (Taken with Instagram)
- Pressed & drained extra firm tofu, cubed
- Brown tofu in olive oil
- Chopped leaks, rosemary & sage, 1 cup cheese, vegan chik’n bouillon cubes
- Browned tofu
- Saute leeks, add vegetable medley
- Rue made from olive oil, butter (or butter substitute), bouillon, rosemary, sage, and almond milk (plain); add cheese near end of cooking, adding milk to desire consistency.
- Phyllo dough in lightly oiled glass dish (I normally use puff pastry)
- Baked pot pie (layer tofu, vegetables, rue/gravy in pans, cover w/ dough & bake 425 for 20 minutes).
- Served w/ a bit extra gravy.