What da fuq, Wednesday? Why you gotta break balls?
With a few minor modifications, and a sexier bathroom, and some paint on the walls, this would be my dream home. Doesn’t need to be so extravagant, just simple, modern, clean, open, and all green materials used.
This is almost 4K square feet. I could do it in about 1200.
I like a sexy shower. I like an open concept in a bathroom. It’s one reason I have a clear shower curtain. I like organic and earthy elements. I don’t like valances, or frilly this, or typical that. Hell, I have wood clamps on the wall in my bathroom to hold towels. I also have rocks and a sea grass mat covering the floor. (I need to redo the mat, by the way.)
I’d love to have an outdoor shower for the summer time. It’s one reason I favor a private backyard in a house. If I wanna get out there, a bit more exposed than normal, I should be able to without the neighbors getting all lookie-loo on me.
Things That Happened Today
- Found a washed & dried lottery scratch off in my coat pocket. I brought it to the liquor store, and had it scanned. Won $40.
- Went to the Hallmark store, and a guy was sitting in his car, in the middle of the parking lot lane, asleep. The girls in Hallmark went out to wake him up.
- Went to Brueggers, saw they had a “free refill for all of 2014 coffee mug”. Asked the price on it. ”It’s $175,” they replied. ”I’ll have a hot chocolate,” I retorted.
- Saw a pillow at Target that said “Noel” on it, and thought of “Technol” aka No-L on Tumblr.
- Brian went to use the bathroom at a diner we went to for lunch. Came storming out 10 minutes later, having stepped in feces on the bathroom floor, and while standing on one foot, washed his other shoe off in the sink.
We’ve had a day of it.
Big ass storm moving through. We’re actually under a tornado watch.
I feel like I’m going to get rid of more of my stuff. I still feel like I own too much crap.
Free chairs from Lowe’s, thanks to Viggle.
We rocked that TV mount. It was actually kinda fun to put it up. (Just found the pics on B’s camera.)